Today we have to see how to Downgrade Moto G4 Plus from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. As of late Nougat 7.0 upgrade for Moto G4 Plus was taken off fo
Today we have to see how to Downgrade Moto G4 Plus from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. As of late Nougat 7.0 upgrade for Moto G4 Plus was taken off for some area, and the overhaul is entirely steady, yet If you redesign your redesign your telephone yet don’t care for the overhaul for any reason, then you can undoubtedly return to a lower variant (Android Marshmallow). While it’s unrealistic to authoritatively downsize your telephone back to Marshmallow from Android Nougat, however XDA senior part Silesh.Nair accompanies a workaround with that you can undoubtedly Downgrade Moto G4 Plus from Android Nougat to Marshmallow 6.0.
The Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus are the main non-Nexus gadgets which get the Android 7.0 redesign authoritatively. Be that as it may, numerous gadget proprietors are still not content with the Android 7.0 Nougat upgrade for different reasons. On the off chance that you are one of the clients and might want to return to the more seasoned variant of Android, then you are in the ideal place here we share the technique to Downgrade Moto G4 Plus from Nougat 7.0 to Marshmallow 6.0. Take after underneath manual for Downgrade Moto G4 Plus from Android Nougat to Marshmallow.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you could bone your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will remove all your phone data, so we recommend you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then continue.
- Confirm that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
- Downgrading Moto g4 Plus can work for you as well but keep that in mind that Flashing a Firmware Image is not a safe way to downgrade. Downgrading not guarantee. If you want to take the risk, then proceed.
How to Downgrade Moto G4 Plus from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
Requirements to downgrade Moto G4 Plus to Marshmallow
- Moto G4 Stock Marshmallow Firmware
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto G4 Plus if above doesn’t work.
Steps to downgrade Moto G4 Plus to Marshmallow
- Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
- Then Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
- Then go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
- Then Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turning it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
- Then flash system partition and boot image only by issue the below commands one by one.
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot erase userdata fastboot reboot
Done! Above steps will Downgrade Moto G4 Plus from Android Nougat to Marshmallow.