Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone was launched in June 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixe
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone was launched in June 2017.
- The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
- The Motorola Moto Z2 Play is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The Motorola Moto Z2 packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto Z2 Play packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Motorola Moto Z2 Play runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and NFC. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play Full specifications
|Release date||June 2017|
|Dimensions (mm)||156.20 x 76.20 x 5.99|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3000|
|Colours||Lunar Grey, Fine Gold|
|Screen size (inches)||5.50|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||401|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 626|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||2000|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|